Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Prism London Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
By accessing and using our website, it is understood that you accept the below terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in British Pounds (GBP) unless changed in the currency dropdown and are inclusive of VAT. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfill your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any incorrect descriptions, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
Payments and Pricing
- All methods of payment must be cleared before delivery.
- For all deliveries within the EU, VAT is included. For deliveries outside of the EU, VAT/duty will need to be paid by you on receipt of the goods.
- We supply and despatch our products to customers internationally.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact, glasses/contact lens prescription (if applicable) and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reasons for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock or your prescription is invalid. We will endeavour to notify you promptly of any such rejection.
- Once you have submitted an order, it generally cannot be cancelled or changed however if we are contacted promptly, we will do our best to accommodate.
- Postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase. Prices for postage vary depending on your location.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will take between 3 and 14 days depending on (a) delivery location and (b) optical prescription lens order
- We are not liable for courier or manufacturing delays. In such a case, we will endeavour to notify you of the delay.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
- Prior to fulfilling any order for optical prescription glasses, we require a valid prescription including pupillary distance (PD). This prescription must have been provided by a registered optometrist or ophthalmologist and within 2 years of purchase.
- If the prescription is deemed valid by us, we will proceed to fulfil the order, relying on the prescription information you have provided. We will not be liable for incorrect prescriptions prescribed by 3rd party optometrists.
- Optical prescription lenses can be exchanged once only if they do not fit correctly.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- Returns can be accepted within 14 days after delivery, provided the items are in perfect condition, unworn and undamaged. Swimwear must have all labels and hygiene strip intact.
- Sale items are non-refundable, therefore please take note of current sale terms and conditions.
- We undertake to replace you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition.
- After 14 days, a credit note will be offered within 3 days of receiving the goods, in exchange for your items. Please note items not ‘cared for’ in the correct method will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Optical prescription lensed glasses can be exchanged once only.
- Returned items are to be sent back by ‘Special Delivery’ or by any other recorded method, with a receipt obtained from the post office or courier used, as we will not be held responsible for any items lost during transit.
- Returns from outside of the EU must be invoiced as “RETURNED GOODS – OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE” to prevent them being held at UK Customs. Any customs charges incurred are payable by the customer.
- Postage costs will not be refunded on refunded or exchanged items.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including postage charges.
- For specially gift-wrapped items please send an email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. A special note can be sent with the wrapping if required.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in the United Kingdom and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We respect and regard highly the privacy rights of its online users, and ensures that all information provided is held and transmitted in a protected and confidential environment.
- We will never store financial details (credit or debit card numbers).
- We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you – e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have your express permission to do so.
- We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission.
- We may use information you provide to keep you updated with products, information, events and offers from PRISM.
- Communication from us may be by post, email or phone.
- By registering with us you are consenting for us to use your information in this way.
- If you prefer not to be contacted by us, you may email us at email@example.com request being removed from our mailing list.
PRISM London Ltd Studio: 25-27 Lonsdale Rd, London, United Kingdom NW6 6RA