Black Bio Acetate with Red Lens
This product is currently sold out.
This year marks PRISM's 10th anniversary and to celebrate PRISM reworked some classic longstanding pieces from the archive, bringing them into the modern era.
This new bio acetate is phthalate-free and made from cellulose acetate and plasticiser making it natural, renewable and biodegradable.
For this season, the newest shape, Accra is seen in the new bio-acetate in cream tortoiseshell as well as a solid black with orange mirror lens.
The Accra is a modern and elegant take on the classic cat-eye. This lightweight medium to small sized style is suitable for all face shapes with its rounded edges and elongated tips.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Italy
- Frames are cut from blocks of cellulose acetate developed exclusively for PRISM
- phthalate-free - natural, renewable and biodegradable
- 5-barrel hand-drilled hinges
- Carl Zeiss lenses with an anti-scratch coating
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Signature PRISM logo on temple
140mm wide, 16mm bridge, 55mm deep
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days FREE
- EUROPE: receive within 3-5 business days £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days £20
- AUSTRALIA/ASIA: receive within 5-7 business days £25