This product is currently sold out.
The Accra is a modern and elegant take on the classic cat-eye. This lightweight medium to small sized style is suitable for all face shapes with its rounded edges and elongated tips.
This year marks PRISM's 10th anniversary and to celebrate PRISM reworked some classic longstanding pieces from the archive, bringing them into the modern era.
PRISM worked with Erika Kurihara - a celebrated stylist and long time PRISM friend (she modelled the original pair of cream tortoiseshell optical glasses in the very first PRISM lookbook) to look at the possibilities of how to make some of the PRISM classics more sustainable.
The capsule collection brings back the popular cream tortoiseshell acetate from the very first collection, now seen everywhere in the industry, but originally developed exclusively by PRISM - updating it in a biodegradable version.
This new bio acetate is phthalate-free and made from cellulose acetate and plasticiser making it natural, renewable and biodegradable.
For this season, the newest shape, Accra is seen in the new bio-acetate in cream tortoiseshell as well as a solid black with orange mirror lens.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Italy
- Frames are cut from blocks of cellulose acetate developed exclusively for PRISM
- phthalate-free - natural, renewable and biodegradable
- 5-barrel hand-drilled hinges
- Carl Zeiss lenses with an anti-scratch coating
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Signature PRISM logo on temple
140mm wide, 16mm bridge, 55mm deep
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days FREE
- EUROPE: receive within 3-5 business days £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days £20
- AUSTRALIA/ASIA: receive within 5-7 business days £25