This variant is currently sold out
The Rome is a PRISM classic. This narrow rectangular unisex shape is an easy everyday wear. The lightweight acetate frames are also available in sunglasses.
Each acetate is exclusively developed for PRISM and lovingly handcrafted in Italy
Need help? Email email@example.com to speak to a stylist today
136mm wide, 19mm bridge, 40mm deep
Prescription lenses cost £100 per pair including fitting and is added automatically to the price.
PRISM works with international lens manufacturer and lab HOYA to supply and fit prescription lenses to your optical frame as per your prescription.
Prescription lenses are only offered for the following prescription types (these should be listed on the prescription provided by your optician):
- Single vision - either near (reading) or far (distance)
- Sphere (SPH) measurement between -4.00 and +4.00
- Cylinder (CYL) measurement up to +2.00
Your new lenses will be 1.6 index (thin and light) and will have:
- Antiglare coating
- Antiscratch coating
- UV protection
To have your prescription lenses made, please send us the following:
- A valid prescription from an optometrist or ophthalmologist, taken within the last 2 years.
- A pupillary distance measurement (PD) noted on the prescription. This is the measurement between your pupils. If you do not have this, please ask your optometrist.
Please contact us if you have any questions on PRISM's prescription lenses.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days FREE
- EUROPE: receive within 3-5 business days £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days £20
- AUSTRALIA/ASIA: receive within 5-7 business days £25