OPEN MINDED - BurgundyCycling Shorts
Open Minded are a pair of high-waisted shorts that finish just above the knee. They can be worn for sport, swimming or wearing out and about.
PRISM² is a collection of multi-functional products that can be used as swimwear, sportswear and underwear - all in one.
Minimal, comfortable, luxurious and fashion-forward, with functionality at its core.
Made in Italy using a seamless 3D knitting process that minimises waste.
Eco-dyed according to Greenpeace's detox protocol.
(Model is a UK size 10 and wears PRISM_ size 1)
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a stylist today.
- 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
Multi-functional: swimwear, sportswear, underwear – all in one
- Quick dry
- Size 1 suitable for UK size 6-16 (US size 2-12)
- Made using shapewear design techniques
- Structureless but with a compression fit providing full support to the body
- Seamless, knitted fabric
- Made in Italy using a seamless 3D knitting process that minimises waste
- Eco-dyed according to Greenpeace's detox protocol.
- Each PRISM² garment can be used in a multiple of ways
- PRISM² garments are multi-fit
- The stretch nature of the garments and seamlessness means that a size 1 is suitable for UK size 6-16 (US size 2-12)
- We currently only offer size 1
- Due to the seamless nature of the garments and the stretch fabric, PRISM² pieces are a very particular feel and fit - which is what we feel makes them special.
- The pieces are intended to be tight on the body - using shapewear design techniques, they have a compression fit that provides strong support.
- Because of the multi-use nature of these pieces, some pieces fit like swimwear, some like sportswear and some like shapewear.
If you do not like the way your PRISM² piece fits when are you are initially trying it on - please do return it to us in an unworn condition. We cannot accept items back after they have been worn for any period of time.
- After swimming, rinse immediately after use
- Wash at max 30 degrees
- Do not iron or tumble dry
- Do not leave rolled up when wet
- Wring out gently & dry out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause damage to your garment
VAT/Taxes & Duties:
When ordering within the UK and EU: all prices include VAT/duties and taxes
When ordering outside the EU (European Union) all prices exclude VAT/duties and taxes and local custom fees may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- Collect in our London store FREE
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £7
- Europe: receive within 3-5 business days from £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days from £20
- Australia/Asia: receive within 5-7 business days from £25
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We accept returns within 14 days of purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unaltered - with any original tags and packaging. All bottoms or bodies must have protective hygienic liner attached for a refund.
For any questions, please contact: email@example.com