GIRLS' BENIRRAS TOP & BIARRITZ BOTTOMS - Black LeopardGirls Swim
This modern sporty bikini top has a cut-away neckline with cross over adjustable tie at the back. Featuring good coverage with a playful twist - the Biarritz bikini bottoms are inspired by a 60s silhouette, with a low-cut waist and low cut leg featuring full bottom coverage and a pocket on the back.
The leopard jacquard swimwear fabric is exclusive to PRISM and developed in France, all swimwear is handmade in Italy.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a stylist today.
- 96% polyamide 4% elastane
- Crop top that�crosses over and ties at the back and is adjustable�
- Low cut bottoms
- Full bottom coverage
- Small pocket on right side
- French made swim material
- PRISM-exclusive jacquard leopard is a stretchy and comfortable material
- Cold hand wash only
- Rinse immediately after use
- Hand wash in mild detergent max 30 degrees
- Do not leave rolled up when wet
- Wring out gently & dry out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause damage to your swimwear
VAT/Taxes & Duties:
When ordering within the UK and EU: all prices include VAT/duties and taxes
When ordering outside the EU (European Union) all prices exclude VAT/duties and taxes and local custom fees may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- Collect in our London store FREE
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £7
- Europe: receive within 3-5 business days from £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days from £20
- Australia/Asia: receive within 5-7 business days from £25
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
PRISM offers 14 day full refundable returns and free exchanges. Return and exchange shipping is at the customer's cost.
Returns and exchanges can be accepted within 14 days after delivery, provided the items are in perfect condition, unworn & undamaged. Swimwear must have all labels and hygiene strip in tact. Please note that sale items can be refunded or exchanged.
Please send items back by ‘Special Delivery’ or by any other recorded method, with a receipt obtained from the Post office or Courier used, as we cannot be held responsible for any items lost during transit. Postage costs will not be refunded on refunded or exchanged items.
Returns from outside of the UK must be invoiced as "RETURNED GOODS - OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE" to prevent them being held at UK Customs. Any customs charges incurred are payable by the customer.
In an unlikely event of a fault, the item(s) will be refunded, exchanged, or replaced as soon as possible. Items not ‘cared-for’ in the correct method will not be considered a fault. Please send items back by ‘Special Delivery’ or by any other recorded method, with a receipt obtained from the Post office or Courier used, as we will not be held responsible for any items lost during transit. Postage costs will be fully refunded on faulty items.