ACCRA - Black Bio AcetateSunglasses
This year marks PRISM's 10th anniversary and to celebrate PRISM reworked some classic longstanding pieces from the archive, bringing them into the modern era.
This new bio acetate is phthalate-free and made from cellulose acetate and plasticiser making it natural, renewable and biodegradable.
For this season, the newest shape, Accra is seen in the new bio-acetate in cream tortoiseshell as well as a solid black with orange mirror lens.
The Accra is a modern and elegant take on the classic cat-eye. This lightweight medium to small sized style is suitable for all face shapes with its rounded edges and elongated tips.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a stylist today.
- 140mm wide, 16mm bridge, 55mm deep
- Orange/Red mirror lens
- Lovingly handcrafted in Italy
- Frames are cut from blocks of cellulose acetate developed exclusively for PRISM
- phthalate-free - natural, renewable and biodegradable
- 5-barrel hand-drilled hinges
- Carl Zeiss lenses with an anti-scratch coating
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Signature PRISM logo on temple
VAT/Taxes & Duties:
When ordering within the UK and EU: all prices include VAT/duties and taxes
When ordering outside the EU (European Union) all prices exclude VAT/duties and taxes and local custom fees may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- Collect in our London store FREE
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £7
- Europe: receive within 3-5 business days from £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days from £20
- Australia/Asia: receive within 5-7 business days from £25
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We accept returns within 14 days of purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unaltered - with any original tags and packaging. All bottoms or bodies must have protective hygienic liner attached for a refund.
For any questions, please contact: email@example.com