DAKOTA - Dark TortoiseshellOptical Frames
The Dakota is a modern interpretation of the retro aviator frame. This lightweight, small to medium sized style is suitable for smaller face shapes with its compact dimensions, making them the perfect optical choice for your prescription lenses.
Need help? Email email@example.com to speak to a stylist today.
Standard prescription for single vision lenses cost £100 per pair including fitting and is added automatically to the price. (It is possible to add sun lenses for an addition £50, and oversized/unique shapes will cost an extra £50. All other, more complicated prescriptions, such as varifocals are available and will be priced individually).
PRISM works with international lens manufacturer and lab HOYA to supply and fit prescription lenses to your optical frame as per your prescription.
- Antiglare coating
- Anti-scratch coating
- UV protection
To have your prescription lenses made, please send us the following:
- A valid prescription from an optometrist or ophthalmologist, taken within the last 2 years.
- A pupillary distance measurement (PD) noted on the prescription. This is the measurement between your pupils. If you do not have this, please ask your optometrist.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on PRISM's prescription lenses.
VAT/Taxes & Duties:
When ordering within the UK and EU: all prices include VAT/duties and taxes
When ordering outside the EU (European Union) all prices exclude VAT/duties and taxes and local custom fees may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- Collect in our London store FREE - please email email@example.com to organise
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £7
- Europe: receive within 3-5 business days from £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days from £20
- Australia/Asia: receive within 5-7 business days from £25
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We accept returns within 14 days of purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unaltered - with any original tags and packaging. All bottoms or bodies must have protective hygienic liner attached for a refund.
For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org