Gunmetal & Rose Gold
This variant is currently sold out
The Santiago is a contemporary interpretation of the retro aviator frame with 4mm rims and a double bridge. This perfect unisex frame features ultra lightweight stainless steel frames, in a gold finish. They feature adjustable silicone nose pads, which makes this style sit comfortably on the face allowing for longer wear.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Japan
- Polished stainless steel in a gold finish
- Silicone adjustable nose pads
- OBE stop hinges
- Clear Carl Zeiss lenses
- Signature acetate PRISM logo on temple tip
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a stylist today
Medium size glasses, 145mm wide, 12mm bridge, 59mm deep
Prescription lenses cost £100 per pair including fitting and is added automatically to the price.
PRISM works with international lens manufacturer and lab HOYA to supply and fit prescription lenses to your optical frame as per your prescription.
- Antiglare coating
- Antiscratch coating
- UV protection
To have your prescription lenses made, please send us the following:
- A valid prescription from an optometrist or ophthalmologist, taken within the last 2 years.
- A pupillary distance measurement (PD) noted on the prescription. This is the measurement between your pupils. If you do not have this, please ask your optometrist.
Please contact us if you have any questions on PRISM's prescription lenses.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £5
- EUROPE: receive within 3-5 business days £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days £20
- AUSTRALIA/ASIA: receive within 5-7 business days £25