This variant is currently sold out
To celebrate International Women's Day we will be donating 10% of all profits from this collection to Bloody Good Period.
Bloody Good Period is a registered charity which provides menstrual products and toiletries to asylum seekers, refugees and those who can’t afford them.
The sophisticated Montauk bikini top is ideal for medium to larger cup sizes. The moulded cup with underwiring and built in padding at the bottom of the cup offers additional support with a subtle lift.
The Montauk can seem a little large due to nature of cup so we suggest advising the customer to size down if it is an issue. The straps are adjustable and removeable. There is a gunmetal hook and fabric fastening at the centre back.
This fabric is a more traditional lightweight swim material and is fully lined. All fabrics are exclusively crafted in France and Italy, all swimwear is handmade in Italy.
- 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Moulded cups with underwire
- Built in padding at bottom of cup
- Suitable for larger cups - especially C, D, E cup sizes
- Removable straps
- Close fitting, For optimum fit please take the size up
- Model wears a size S
- Cold hand wash only
- Rinse immediately after use
- Hand wash in mild detergent max 30 degrees
- Do not leave rolled up when wet
- Wring out gently & dry out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause damage to your swimwear
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £5
- EUROPE: receive within 3-5 business days £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days £20
- AUSTRALIA/ASIA: receive within 5-7 business days £25