San Diego Optical
£50 was £195
This variant is currently sold out
The San Diego over size D-frame silhouette frames are made from a light weight thin matte metal. These frames feature clear and adjustable nose pads for additional comfort.
Made from a lightweight metal, these glasses sit comfortably on the face allowing a longer wear.
Each item is exclusively developed for PRISM and lovingly handcrafted in Italy.
Need help? Email email@example.com to speak to a stylist today
143mm wide, 20mm bridge, 54mm deep
Prescription lenses cost £100 per pair including fitting and is added automatically to the price.
PRISM works with international lens manufacturer and lab HOYA to supply and fit prescription lenses to your optical frame as per your prescription.
Prescription lenses are only offered for the following prescription types (these should be listed on the prescription provided by your optician):
- Single vision - either near (reading) or far (distance)
- Sphere (SPH) measurement between -4.00 and +4.00
- Cylinder (CYL) measurement up to +2.00
Your new lenses will be 1.6 index (thin and light) and will have:
- Antiglare coating
- Antiscratch coating
- UV protection
To have your prescription lenses made, please send us the following:
- A valid prescription from an optometrist or ophthalmologist, taken within the last 2 years.
- A pupillary distance measurement (PD) noted on the prescription. This is the measurement between your pupils. If you do not have this, please ask your optometrist.
Please contact us if you have any questions on PRISM's prescription lenses.