Forte Dei Marmi
£44 was £175
This variant is currently sold out
To celebrate 10 years of PRISM, we collaborated with Fashion Director and long term PRISM friend Rajni Jacques, on a capsule collection of denim swimwear referencing the PRISM archive.
The retro-inspired Forte Dei Marmi swimsuit takes cue from its glamorous Italian beach-town namesake. This strapless swimsuit features a U bar detail across the chest - a style more suitable for smaller busts. The open back is finished off with a gunmetal hook and fabric fastening and does not come with straps. The legs are high cut but offer a medium amount of bottom coverage.
All fabrics are exclusively developed in France and Italy, all swimwear is handmade in Italy.
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- High leg
- Medium bottom coverage
- Open back with hook fastening
- Suitable for small & medium busts
- Model wears size S
- True to size
- Cold hand wash only
- Rinse immediately after use
- Hand wash in mild detergent max 30 degrees
- Do not leave rolled up when wet
- Wring out gently & dry out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause damage to your swimwear
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £5
- EUROPE: receive within 3-5 business days £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days £20
- AUSTRALIA/ASIA: receive within 5-7 business days £25