MASK - Green WavesAdult Mask
This mask was made in Italy using excess swimwear material. All fabric is breathable and water resistant. Every mask has its unique design and fabric. Protect yourself, your loved ones and the environment.
100% of profits from masks will be donated to the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust.
This fabric is a lightweight jacquard. All fabrics are exclusively developed in France and Italy, all swimwear is handmade in Italy.
**Please note that this product is not a medial device and is not a substitute for following the relevant social distancing guidelines. This product is non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
Need help? Email email@example.com to speak to a stylist today.
- 72% Polyester, 18% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- One size
- Cool wash
- Air dry
- Wash in mild detergent max 30 degrees
- Do not leave rolled up when wet
- Wring out gently & dry out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause damage to your mask
VAT/Taxes & Duties:
When ordering within the UK and EU: all prices include VAT/duties and taxes
When ordering outside the EU (European Union) all prices exclude VAT/duties and taxes and local custom fees may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- Collect in our London store FREE - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £7
- Europe: receive within 3-5 business days from £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days from £20
- Australia/Asia: receive within 5-7 business days from £25
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We accept returns within 14 days of purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unaltered - with any original tags and packaging. All bottoms or bodies must have protective hygienic liner attached for a refund.
For any questions, please contact: email@example.com