VENICE BEACH - TigerBikini Top
Our Venice Beach top offers a unique twist on the classic triangle halter-neck, with a statement yet flattering neck tie that can also be tied securely at the d√©colletage to avoid tan lines. Designed with soft cups, this halter or bandeau style top is suitable for small to medium bust sizes. This style features a tie fastening at the back also.
This fabric is a soft, fully lined Jacquard that has a lot of stretch. All fabrics are exclusively developed in France and Italy, all swimwear is handmade in Italy.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a stylist today.
- 78% Polyamide Micro 22%�Elastan
- Halter-neck or bandeau, suitable small & medium size busts
- Tie fastening�at the centre back
- Adjustable back strap
- Fabric has a lot of stretch. For optimum fit take the size down
- Model wears size S
- Cold hand wash only
- Rinse immediately after use
- Hand wash in mild detergent max 30 degrees
- Do not leave rolled up when wet
- Wring out gently & dry out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause damage to your swimwear
VAT/Taxes & Duties:
When ordering within the UK and EU: all prices include VAT/duties and taxes
When ordering outside the EU (European Union) all prices exclude VAT/duties and taxes and local custom fees may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- Collect in our London store FREE - please email email@example.com to organise
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £7
- Europe: receive within 3-5 business days from £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days from £20
- Australia/Asia: receive within 5-7 business days from £25
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We accept returns within 14 days of purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unaltered - with any original tags and packaging. All bottoms or bodies must have protective hygienic liner attached for a refund.
For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org