Amber & Cream Tortoiseshell
This variant is currently sold out
Explore the PRISM Swimwear archive. Please note that all sales are final. 50% of profits will be donated to London food banks.
The Cairo frames are a narrow angular shape with a sporty feel. They feature a near flat top with a tapered edges and flat bottom. These lightweight acetate frames are also available in sunglasses.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Italy
- Frames are cut from blocks of acetate exclusively for PRISM
- OBE stop hinges
- Carl Zeiss clear lenses with an anti-scratch coating
- Signature PRISM logo on temple
- Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a stylist today
153mm wide, 25mm bridge, 55mm deep
Prescription lenses cost £100 per pair including fitting and is added automatically to the price.
PRISM works with international lens manufacturer and lab HOYA to supply and fit prescription lenses to your optical frame as per your prescription.
- Antiglare coating
- Antiscratch coating
- UV protection
To have your prescription lenses made, please send us the following:
- A valid prescription from an optometrist or ophthalmologist, taken within the last 2 years.
- A pupillary distance measurement (PD) noted on the prescription. This is the measurement between your pupils. If you do not have this, please ask your optometrist.
Please contact us if you have any questions on PRISM's prescription lenses.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £5
- EUROPE: receive within 3-5 business days £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days £20
- AUSTRALIA/ASIA: receive within 5-7 business days £25