MIFUKO KIONDO - BlackSmall handwoven bucket bag
Weaving together timeless Nordic design and traditional Kenyan handcraft - Mifuko Kiondo baskets are designed in Finland by founders Minna and Mari and handwoven in Kenya by groups of women in rural villages. Being part of Mifuko enables artisans to invest in their farms, send their children to school and make plans for the future.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a stylist today.
- Measurements: 25 cm height, 24 cm width, 15 cm depth
- Handwoven in Kenya by skilled Kenyan women
- Designed in Finland by founders Minna and Mari
- Being hand crafted, each is unique in size and design�
- Each is signed by the woman who has made it, every basket carries a story
- Production is environmentally sustainable�
- Mifuko is a certified member of the World Fair Trade Organisation and all production follows fair trade principles
VAT/Taxes & Duties:
When ordering within the UK and EU: all prices include VAT/duties and taxes
When ordering outside the EU (European Union) all prices exclude VAT/duties and taxes and local custom fees may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- Collect in our London store FREE
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £7
- Europe: receive within 3-5 business days from £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days from £20
- Australia/Asia: receive within 5-7 business days from £25
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
PRISM offers 14 day full refundable returns and free exchanges. Return and exchange shipping is at the customer's cost.
Returns and exchanges can be accepted within 14 days after delivery, provided the items are in perfect condition, unworn & undamaged. Swimwear must have all labels and hygiene strip in tact. Please note that sale items can be refunded or exchanged.
Please send items back by ‘Special Delivery’ or by any other recorded method, with a receipt obtained from the Post office or Courier used, as we cannot be held responsible for any items lost during transit. Postage costs will not be refunded on refunded or exchanged items.
Returns from outside of the UK must be invoiced as "RETURNED GOODS - OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE" to prevent them being held at UK Customs. Any customs charges incurred are payable by the customer.
In an unlikely event of a fault, the item(s) will be refunded, exchanged, or replaced as soon as possible. Items not ‘cared-for’ in the correct method will not be considered a fault. Please send items back by ‘Special Delivery’ or by any other recorded method, with a receipt obtained from the Post office or Courier used, as we will not be held responsible for any items lost during transit. Postage costs will be fully refunded on faulty items.