MIFUKO KIONDO - Black and WhiteLarge handwoven tote bag
Weaving together timeless Nordic design and traditional Kenyan handcraft - Mifuko Kiondo baskets are designed in Finland by founders Minna and Mari and handwoven in Kenya by groups of women in rural villages. Being part of Mifuko enables artisans to invest in their farms, send their children to school and make plans for the future.
Need help? Email email@example.com to speak to a stylist today.
- Measurements: 45cm height, 49cm width, 24 depth
- Handwoven in Kenya by skilled Kenyan women
- Designed in Finland by founders Minna and Mari
- Being hand crafted, each is unique in size and design�
- Each is signed by the woman who has made it, every basket carries a story
- Production is environmentally sustainable�
- Mifuko is a certified member of the World Fair Trade Organisation and all production follows fair trade principles
VAT/Taxes & Duties:
When ordering within the UK and EU: all prices include VAT/duties and taxes
When ordering outside the EU (European Union) all prices exclude VAT/duties and taxes and local custom fees may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- Collect in our London store FREE
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £7
- Europe: receive within 3-5 business days from £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days from £20
- Australia/Asia: receive within 5-7 business days from £25
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We accept returns within 14 days of purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unaltered - with any original tags and packaging. All bottoms or bodies must have protective hygienic liner attached for a refund.
For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org