Black & Amber Tortoiseshell
£98 was £195
This variant is currently sold out
The new Paris frame with contrasting metal arms are a PRISM classic. This easy to wear round frame is petite and stylish perfect for your everyday frame. This style is unisex and suitable for smaller faces.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Italy
- Frames are cut from blocks of acetate exclusively for PRISM
- Polished stainless steel in a gold finish
- 3-barrel hand-drilled hinges
- Carl Zeiss clear lenses with an anti-scratch coating
- Signature PRISM logo on temple
- Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a stylist today
140mm wide, 20mm bridge, 51mm deep
Prescription lenses cost £100 per pair including fitting and is added automatically to the price.
PRISM works with international lens manufacturer and lab HOYA to supply and fit prescription lenses to your optical frame as per your prescription.
- Antiglare coating
- Antiscratch coating
- UV protection
To have your prescription lenses made, please send us the following:
- A valid prescription from an optometrist or ophthalmologist, taken within the last 2 years.
- A pupillary distance measurement (PD) noted on the prescription. This is the measurement between your pupils. If you do not have this, please ask your optometrist.
Please contact us if you have any questions on PRISM's prescription lenses.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days £5
- EUROPE: receive within 3-5 business days £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days £20
- AUSTRALIA/ASIA: receive within 5-7 business days £25