This variant is currently sold out
These Portofino frames, inspired by the glamour of their namesake are a modest size classic cat-eye shape. They are suitable for all face shapes and sizes. These ultra lightweight stainless steel fames, in a gold finish are available in sunglasses and opticals. They feature adjustable silicone nose pads, which makes this style sit comfortably on the face allowing for longer wear.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Japan
- Polished stainless steel in a gold finish
- Silicone adjustable nose pads
- OBE stop hinges
- Clear Carl Zeiss lenses
- Signature acetate PRISM logo on temple tip
Need help? Email email@example.com to speak to a stylist today
154mm wide, 16mm bridge, 45mm deep
Prescription lenses cost £100 per pair including fitting and is added automatically to the price.
PRISM works with international lens manufacturer and lab HOYA to supply and fit prescription lenses to your optical frame as per your prescription.
- Antiglare coating
- Antiscratch coating
- UV protection
To have your prescription lenses made, please send us the following:
- A valid prescription from an optometrist or ophthalmologist, taken within the last 2 years.
- A pupillary distance measurement (PD) noted on the prescription. This is the measurement between your pupils. If you do not have this, please ask your optometrist.
Please contact us if you have any questions on PRISM's prescription lenses.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days FREE
- EUROPE: receive within 3-5 business days £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days £20
- AUSTRALIA/ASIA: receive within 5-7 business days £25