This variant is currently sold out
A lightweight, thin, matte black stainless steel frame with a flat bronze mirror lens and ceramic nose pads
Accessorize with a pair of PRISM's unique yet functional glasses. These Portofino frames, inspired by the glamour of their namesake are a modest size classic cat-eye shape. They are suitable for all face shapes and sizes. These new lightweight stainless steel fames are available in sunglasses and opticals.
Each item is exclusively developed for PRISM and lovingly handcrafted in Japan.
- Stainless steel
- 100% UV protection
- Carl Zeiss lenses
- Made in Japan
154mm wide, 16mm bridge, 45mm deep
Prescription lenses cost £100 per pair including fitting and is added automatically to the price.
PRISM works with international lens manufacturer and lab HOYA to supply and fit prescription lenses to your optical frame as per your prescription.
Prescription lenses are only offered for the following prescription types (these should be listed on the prescription provided by your optician):
- Single vision - either near (reading) or far (distance)
- Sphere (SPH) measurement between -4.00 and +4.00
- Cylinder (CYL) measurement up to +2.00
Your new lenses will be 1.6 index (thin and light) and will have:
- Antiglare coating
- Antiscratch coating
- UV protection
To have your prescription lenses made, please send us the following:
- A valid prescription from an optometrist or ophthalmologist, taken within the last 2 years.
- A pupillary distance measurement (PD) noted on the prescription. This is the measurement between your pupils. If you do not have this, please ask your optometrist.
Please contact us if you have any questions on PRISM's prescription lenses.