Rio Opticals in Midnight Blue
This variant is currently sold out
Accessorize with a pair of PRISM's unique yet functional glasses. The Rio is a PRISM classic, a curved acetate oversize unisex frame perfect in sunglasses or opticals.
140mm wide, 20mm bridge, 50mm deep
Prescription lenses cost £100 per pair including fitting and is added automatically to the price.
PRISM works with international lens manufacturer and lab HOYA to supply and fit prescription lenses to your optical frame as per your prescription.
Prescription lenses are only offered for the following prescription types (these should be listed on the prescription provided by your optician):
- Single vision - either near (reading) or far (distance)
- Sphere (SPH) measurement between -4.00 and +4.00
- Cylinder (CYL) measurement up to +2.00
Your new lenses will be 1.6 index (thin and light) and will have:
- Antiglare coating
- Antiscratch coating
- UV protection
To have your prescription lenses made, please send us the following:
- A valid prescription from an optometrist or ophthalmologist, taken within the last 2 years.
- A pupillary distance measurement (PD) noted on the prescription. This is the measurement between your pupils. If you do not have this, please ask your optometrist.
Please contact us if you have any questions on PRISM's prescription lenses.