£137 was £195
This variant is currently sold out
Accessorize with a pair of PRISM's unique yet functional glasses. The Bogota have taken a unique spin on semi rimless oversize frames. Flipping the frame from top to bottom the stainless steel frame holds an angular shape along the cheek with the frameless rounded arch sitting just above the brows. These frames are available in sunglasses and opticals.
Each item is exclusively developed for PRISM and lovingly handcrafted in Japan.
Matte black/ bronze sun – A lightweight, thin, matte black stainless steel frame with a flat bronze mirror lens and ceramic nose pads.
Shiny Gold sun - A lightweight, thin, shiny gold stainless steel frame black mirror lens and ceramic nose pads.
Matte black/ bronze opt – A lightweight, thin, matte black stainless steel frame with a clear lens.
Shiny Gold sun - A lightweight, thin, shiny gold stainless steel frame with a clear lens.
- Over size
- Stainless steel
- 100% UV protection
- Carl Zeiss lenses
- Made in Japan
Need help? Email [email protected] to speak to a stylist today
152mm wide, 16mm bridge, 54mm deep
Prescription lenses cost £100 per pair including fitting and is added automatically to the price.
PRISM works with international lens manufacturer and lab HOYA to supply and fit prescription lenses to your optical frame as per your prescription.
Prescription lenses are only offered for the following prescription types (these should be listed on the prescription provided by your optician):
- Single vision - either near (reading) or far (distance)
- Sphere (SPH) measurement between -4.00 and +4.00
- Cylinder (CYL) measurement up to +2.00
Your new lenses will be 1.6 index (thin and light) and will have:
- Antiglare coating
- Antiscratch coating
- UV protection
To have your prescription lenses made, please send us the following:
- A valid prescription from an optometrist or ophthalmologist, taken within the last 2 years.
- A pupillary distance measurement (PD) noted on the prescription. This is the measurement between your pupils. If you do not have this, please ask your optometrist.
Please contact us if you have any questions on PRISM's prescription lenses.
Delivery & Returns
- UK: 3-5 business days £5 flat rate
- Europe: 3-5 business days from £15
- USA: 3-5 business days from £20
- Australia/Asia: 5-7 business days from £25