This variant is currently sold out
The Bogota have taken a unique spin on semi rimless oversized frames. Flipping the frame from top to bottom the stainless steel frame holds an angular shape along the cheek with the frameless rounded arch sitting just above the brows. These frames are available in sunglasses and opticals.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Japan
- Polished stainless steel in a gold finish
- Silicone adjustable nose pads
- OBE stop hinges
- Clear Carl Zeiss lenses
- Signature acetate PRISM logo on temple tip
Need help? Email email@example.com to speak to a stylist today
152mm wide, 16mm bridge, 54mm deep
Prescription lenses cost £100 per pair including fitting and is added automatically to the price.
PRISM works with international lens manufacturer and lab HOYA to supply and fit prescription lenses to your optical frame as per your prescription.
- Antiglare coating
- Antiscratch coating
- UV protection
To have your prescription lenses made, please send us the following:
- A valid prescription from an optometrist or ophthalmologist, taken within the last 2 years.
- A pupillary distance measurement (PD) noted on the prescription. This is the measurement between your pupils. If you do not have this, please ask your optometrist.
Please contact us if you have any questions on PRISM's prescription lenses.
PRISM ships internationally, including the following locations:
- UK: receive within 1-3 business days FREE
- EUROPE: receive within 3-5 business days £15
- USA: receive within 3-5 business days £20
- AUSTRALIA/ASIA: receive within 5-7 business days £25